The president proclaimed the election date on 25 February 2014.
· No Further Registration can take place, if you are not registered, you are not able to vote
· The date for the International polling will be 30 April 2014 and no other date is permitted.
· You may only cast your vote at the South African Embassy in Ankara, Turkey and no other location.
· You must fill out a VEC 10 form online to be able to cast a vote abroad. This form will temporarily change your voting station for this election.
· This form must be completed and submitted by Midnight on 12 March 2014.
· The form can be accessed on the IEC’s website www.elections.org.za (the link is on the home page and is easy to find)
Further information will be communicated to you. However, we strongly encourage you to monitor the South African Embassies website for updates to ensure that you are properly informed, www.southafrica.org.tr